Online http get interface request testing tool, similar to the online postman tool, can be used for simple http get API interface test verification.
Online get interface request test description:
1. For the get request test, the request URL must be entered. Optionally, click the GET button to test the Headers and Cookies.
2. The get request can have parameters in the URL, or can be entered in the GET parameters, which will actually be spliced into the URL for transmission
3. Request test results, including response content (Body), request and response headers, response cookies
4. Get parameter format, that is, KEY=VLAUE form, the format is "a=b&c=d", which is transmitted by application/x-www-form-urlencoded
5. The default specified interface of the tool encodes the response content according to utf-8 and returns it